I first stumbled upon this catching title upon a Buzzfeed video on my Facebook feed and of course, it immediately caught my attention in one scroll (because “daaamn nutella?” “3 ingredients” “bROWNIES!” so yeah).
Check out how surprisingly easy (and really tasty) this first-time success was:
1. 1 and 1/4 cup or (280g) of Nutella
2. 2 eggs
3. 1/2 cup or 10 tbsp of flour
- Put all of it in a bowl
- Mix it up until there are no more chunks.
- Pour into a pan with foil (or not) or muffin tin.
- Bake at 350F (180C) for around 10-30 minutes.
- Poke with a toothpick to check if it’s ready.
- Let it cool down for 10 minutes and then slice.
- Taste the beauty for yourself!
Do not underestimate the goodness, chewiness, moistness and delectable greatness from this simple recipe.. I got more praises than I expected – Nothing this easy to make should be this tasty!
See the video that I saw on my feed here.
Photos by me. Featured photo: google.