The first time I made this was when I was around 13 years old, which was 3 years ago.
I’m very glad that I had a constant streak of rave reviews every time I surprised them with my simple creation. I’ll reveal why my dessert has a secret of it’s own! (besides a twist of Oreos and something else yay)
Prepare the ingredients needed:
1. (200 g) graham crackers
2. (10 1/2 oz) all-purpose cream or two 250ml nestle cream packs
3. 3 large ripe mangoes
4. 1 can of condensed milk
5. 10 pieces of Oreos
1. Separate the white filling from the crackers.
2. Pulverize the crackers or use a food processor.
3. On a separate bowl, combine the condensed milk and all purpose cream. Stir well.
4. Mix filling & crackers with combined mixture.
5. In a container, place the first layer of graham crackers inside.
6. Pour the mixture on top of the layer.
7. Slice the mangoes. This was the
hardest part, it really took me a while to finish alone. I first scooped up the whole fruit then started cutting it vertically. I’ve realized that the long slices are perfect to even out the layers. I just scraped off the excess mangoes in the mixture or in the spacey areas of the container.
8. Just keep repeating on layering from graham to the mixture to mango slices until it’s all covered aaand you’re done.
9. My favorite part!! The topping: Nutella chocolate, yes! (I also opted for some crushed graham crackers to go with it heh)
10. The most crucial part that maybe the reason why it gets really great comments from my family of critics: Freeze it. They call it a “ref” cake because the temperature isn’t high enough but turns out, when I first put it in the freezer, it comes out tasting like ice cream!
11. Soo hooraaay serve your ice cream cake! Taste satisfying dessert on hot summer days! I hope you enjoy!
Do you have any of your own personal creations you’ve had? Share it with me below!
All photos from iPhone 4s.